4801 W 50th St
Minneapolis, MN 55424
Tuesday, October 27 at Edina City Hall, the MAC Noise Program Office will hold a quarterly Public Input Meeting for residents to receive updates on the MSP Noise Oversight Committee (NOC) and its activities, to be briefed on MSP operational levels and procedures, and to have an opportunity to provide comments on and voice concerns about aircraft noise issues.
Topics that will be covered during this upcoming meeting include:
• Definition and Typical Sources of Noise
• Air Transportation Agencies
• MSP Operations Update
• Noise Metrics and Noise Mitigation
• MAC Noise and Operations Monitoring System
• MSP Noise Oversight Committee
• Evolution of Noise Considerations
All are invited to attend this informational meeting! Tuesday, October 27, 7pm, at Edina City Hall, Council Chambers, 4801 W 50th Street.