The City of Minneapolis recently released a “draft” of Minneapolis 2040, the city’s comprehensive growth plan that shapes how the city will grow and change. This plan covers a wide variety of topics, such as housing, job access, the design of new buildings and how we use our streets.
The city wants your feedback. You can review the plan at minneapolis2040.com and provide feedback online.
In addition, LHiNC has put together a few slides outlining some of the Impact of Minneapolis 2040 on Linden Hills.
In order to help collect feedback from Linden Hills residents for the city, the Linden Hills Neighborhood Council will have a Minneapolis 2040 information display at the Linden Hills Festival on May 20. Please come by the table from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. to ask questions and make comments.
In addition, Councilmember Linea Palmisano is planning a 2040 Open House for Ward 13 on May 23 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Southwest High School Commons Area.
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 10:00 am–12:30 pm Northeast Recreation Center, 1530 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Monday, May 14, 2018 5:30–8:00 pmMLK Recreation Center, 4055 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55409
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:30–8:00 pm North Commons Recreation Center, 1801 N James Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:30–8:00 pm Dayton YMCA at Gaviidae Common, 651 Nicollet Mall #300, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:30–8:00 p m Powderhorn Recreation Center, 3400 S 15th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407