Everyone is always welcome at LHINC Board Meetings
The Linden Hills Neighborhood Council (LHiNC) Board meets the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at Linden Hills Park, 3100 West 43rd Street (West 43rd Street & Xerxes Avenue South). Meetings are open to the public and all are invited to attend. Check our Events page to see all upcoming board and committee meetings and visit the What We Do page to view our Annual Report and Meeting Minutes archives. See our Board & Staff page to learn more.
How to add an agenda item to an upcoming meeting
If you would like to add an item to an upcoming meeting, contact us at least 10 days in advance of the meeting. Let us know in as much detail as possible what you’d like us to listen to or discuss.
LHiNC MEETING GROUND RULES
- Come prepared (review relevant materials in advance whenever possible) and participate.
- Be respectful and create an inviting, safe environment. Please, no raised voices or intimidating behavior.
- One person speaks at a time (no interruptions, no side conversations).
- Stick to the agenda (topics, time limits, processes).
- Keep a balanced discussion. Note positives as well as negatives.
- Seek win-win solutions.
- Critique ideas, not people’s motivations, personalities, etc. Make all criticisms specific and constructive, and try to focus on potential solutions.