This November election cycle, Minneapolis voters will see a number of Charter Amendments on the ballot that could significantly shape the City’s future. Linden Hills Neighborhood Council invited Minneapolis City Clerk Casey Carl to its August 4th meeting to provide unbiased, factual information about each Charter Amendment and answer the community’s questions. For those unable to attend, we recorded Mr. Carl’s presentation and Q & A – watch it now.
At the end of his presentation, Mr. Carl shared additional resources which included:
- List of Current Ballot Proposals from City of Minneapolis website
- Details of Ballot Proposals from Legislative Information Management System (LIMS)
- Government Restructure – LIMS File No. CH2021-00012
- Public Safety (Petition) – LIMS File No. CH2021-00022
- Rent Stabilization- LIMS File No. 2021-00104
- Download a sample ballot in weeks leading up to the General Election (Nov. 2) at vote.minneapolismn.gov
If you have further questions, you can contact Minneapolis City Clerk Casey Carl directly at 612-673-2216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.