Updated May 26, 2020
We have polled local businesses about their updated hours and Stay Safe precautions. We will attempt to keep this list as updated as possible. If you are a business and would like to add or update your information, please fill out this short form or email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brown & Greene Floral is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m. Call for delivery or curbside pick up. 612-928-3778.
Centered Wealth is open for virtual appointments and free one hour consultations for the community. www.centered-wealth.com
Clancey’s Meats & Fish: Open for takeout and curbside pick up. Tuesday – Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can call your order in, or text small orders to 612-963-1445. www.clanceysmeats.com
Coffee and Tea, Ltd is open for take out beverages, coffee beans and tea. Curb service, delivery and mail order available. Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. 612-920-6344. Info@coffeeandtealtd.com. https://coffeeandtealtd.com/
Dunn Brothers: Open daily 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for takeout only.
Everett & Charlie Art Gallery is open Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Also open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday by appointment or by chance. http://everettandcharlie.com/ What to expect:
- As required by the City of Minneapolis and for the safety of all, masks are required in the gallery.
- Limited number of people
- Hand Sanitizer is provided
France 44 is open for in-store shopping during the following hours:
- Liquor Store: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. ; Sunday, Curbside Only, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Cheese Shop: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
You can call to place orders for curbside pick up and delivery. See website for product details first: https://www.france44.com/drink/curbside-pickup/.
Fundamental Strength will not re-open until August or September. Fundamental Strength provides private and small group fitness training in Linden Hills. www.fundamentalstrengthmn.com
Great Harvest Bread Co is open for pick-up on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00 am-4:00 pm; and Tuesdays and Thursday from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. Call to place and pay for orders: 612-929-2899. Credit card only. Pick up orders on north side of bakery. Menu and details at www.greatharvestminneapolis.com
Harriet Brasserie is now open for curbside pick-up Thursday through Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. All orders need to be placed by 6:00 p.m. Call 612-354-2197 to place your order. Calling is advance is encouraged and appreciated. http://www.lakeharrietbrasserie.com/
Heart of Tibet is open Thursday through Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Shipping or Curbside pickup available. https://www.facebook.com/HeartofTibetShop/
Heartfelt is open Monday through Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. You can also call 612-877-8090 to place an order for pick-up or nearby delivery. Craft at Home menu available online. What to expect:
- All customers entering the store will be required to wear a mask and wash their hands before shopping.
- No walk-in crafts or birthday parties for now.
- Our treehouse is closed and our play toys put away.
- Our bathroom won’t be available for now
- We will maintaining six feet between people, both shoppers and staff.
- Sales will be by credit card only; our payment terminals will be sanitized and touch-less payment methods available.
Jimmy Wilson Gallery is open Wednesday through Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone: 612-201-0701. Jimmy Wilson Gallery Website
Linden Hills Co-op: You can now order online from the Linden Hills Co-op and pick-up outside the store. Visit tccp.coop/curbside to get started. They are also offering a family meals delivery & pickup menu. Ordering available from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Same day delivery/pickup for orders before 12pm. View the menu and order: http://tccp.coop/family-meals
Linden Hills Library: The building is currently closed. Online resources are available 24/7 at hclib.org; phone/chat/email available daily – call AskUs (612-543-KNOW). Some branches are offering curbside service. For further information please visit hclib.org .
Martina closed Tuesday, June 9 and will remain closed until further notice, after an employee tested positive for COVID-19. The Minnesota Health Department cleared Martina to re-open because of low risk, but they have decided to remain closed to ensure safety of their team and guests.
Mint Orthodontics is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., 612-509-6468 or www.MintOrtho.com. What to expect:
- Fewer patients in the office at a given time
- Text when you arrive to stagger entrances and maintain social distancing
- Patients and Mint Ortho team take temps when entering office
- Hand sanitizers at entrances and exits
- New air purifiers
- Special antibacterial mouthwash for patients
- Extra PPE
- More digital options with shorter appointments that are fewer and farther between
- Antibody testing available to patients
- Cleaning all high touch surfaces with medical grade cleaner every hour (chairs, door knobs, front desk, etc)
- Video about how we are adjusting Mint Orthodontics to keep everyone safe.
New Gild is open Tuesday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., https://newgild.com/. What to expect:
- Masks required–for us and for you.
- Employee temperatures checked every morning.
- No cold or other symptoms permitted–for us and for you.
- Hourly hand washing for employees.
- Hand sanitizer for all clients who wish to touch merchandise.
- Client meeting table and chairs sanitized after every client.
- No-touch payment methods.
- Plexiglass barrier and social distancing in practice.
Naviya’s Thai Brasserie – Open for curbside pick-up and takeout Sunday through Saturday from 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. You can order online at www.naviyas.com
Owl Optical has reduced hours Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. until further notice. Contact them to schedule an appointment at 612-695-4020. https://owloptical.com/
Penny’s Coffee is now open for coffee orders Monday through Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pantry items available Thursday through Sunday. Order online. www.pennyscoffee.com
Pinwheels and Play Toys is open Monday through Friday 12:00 to 5:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (612) 208-1867, www.facebook.com/PinwheelsandPlayToys/
Sebastian Joe’s is now open for curbside pickup and delivery through @bitesquad from 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Selling pints, quarts, half gallons and ice cream sandwiches. Please be sure to order through @bitesquad for delivery OR call the store to place and pay for a curbside pickup order. 612-926-7916
Settergren’s Ace Hardware: Open normal business hours. Offering curbside pickup, delivery and personal shopper/window service. Customers are being asked to call with their lists, so staff can have orders ready when they arrive. 612-920-2813
Tilia is offering takeout and curbside pickup Thursday – Monday 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Order through the website by clicking “Order Now”. https://www.tiliampls.com/
Turtle Bread – Open for takeout from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. with to-go meals along with baked goods and deli items.
Wild Rumpus is closed until further notice. You can order online; contact-less curbside pickup available from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. daily. https://www.wildrumpusbooks.com/
YogaFit Studios is offering 50 virtual yoga and fitness classes per week. If interested in a virtual class membership or drop in class, please email email@example.com
Zumbro is open for takeout Tuesday through Friday from 9am-1pm and 5-7pm. They are happy to provide curbside pick up. https://www.zumbrocafe.com/