December 4, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
St. Thomas the Apostle parking lot (2914 W. 44th Street)
LHiNC is partnering with St. Thomas the Apostle and Waite House for a Holiday Food and Toy Drive on Saturday, December 4. Collected donations will be delivered to and distributed by Waite House in South Minneapolis.
How can you help?
- Please bring donations of: food, hygiene items (see list below), and NEW, UNWRAPPED toys for ages 0-15 years old.
- Volunteer to help us collect donations. Sign up online for a two-hour shift to help us collect donations.
Thank you in advance for donating food, toys and/or your time! Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Needed Food & Hygiene Items
- Olive oil and vegetable oil
- Flour, sugar – 4# bags or smaller
- Meat soups
- Chili with meat
- Canned chicken, tuna or salmon
- Canned fruit, in light syrup or own juice
- Assorted canned vegetables
- Diced tomatoes
- Coffee in small bags
- Whole grain cereals
- Old fashioned oats, instant oatmeal packets
- Jelly and jam
- Peanut butter
- 100% fruit juice
- Bar soap
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Razors and shaving cream
- Feminine products
- Toilet paper, facial tissues
- Dish soap – small bottles
- Laundry soap