Linden Hills Library is excited to announce that it will re-open for Grab and Go service on Tuesday, March 16. The library will be open for short visits and limited services, five days a week at the following times:
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 12:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Information to know before you visit:
- All visitors must wear a face covering – preferably a mask – that covers the mouth and nose.
- Make space for one another – at least 6-feet of distance between yourself and others, including library staff.
- Meeting rooms, study spaces, and lounges remain closed.
- Due to challenges from COVID-19, physical donations cannot be accepted at this time.
Library services currently being offered include:
- Limited capacity browsing and hold pick-up. After March 15, you can set Linden Hills Library as your holds pickup location with your online account or contact AskUs.
- Public computer access (up to 1 hour); no assistance provided.
For reference assistance/account information, please contact AskUs at:
- phone: 612-543-5669
- text: 612-400-7722, or
- chat/email: www.hclib.org/askus
The library staff look forward to seeing you again starting March 16!