Linden Hills Community Library
(Branch of Hennepin County Public Library System)
2900 West 43rd Street
Linden Hills Library Website
The Linden Hills Branch Library originally opened in 1911 on the first floor of the Lake Harriet Commercial Club building. In 1931, under the leadership of Minneapolis Public Library’s chief librarian Gratia Countryman, the library moved into its own building on 2900 West 43rd Street. Area resident Joseph Victor Vanderbilt designed the library in the Tudor Revival style. The library was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000 and renovated in 2002.
The Linden Hills Library facilitates an Adult Book Club. Click here for information about upcoming selections and discussions.