Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board (MPRB) is holding a public hearing on Wednesday, February 3 at 6:30 p.m. to discuss the final concept plan for play area improvements at Linden Hills Park. The public is invited to take part in the hearing via phone or to submit comments via email (see details below). The hearing follows a year of planning and a comment period on the concept plan; construction is planned for this year. Visit the project page for Linden Hills Park improvements for more details.
How to submit public hearing comments
To help minimize the spread of COVID-19, MPRB is currently holding virtual board meetings and public hearings. There are two options to submit public hearing comments in this format:
1. Call in by phone (recommended)
- Sign up: complete this form before 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
- You will receive a conference call-in number and ID one hour before the meeting
- Use the number and ID to call into the meeting at its the scheduled time
- When you enter the meeting, you’ll receive guidance for commenting
- If you’re watching the live meeting broadcast:
- Remember turn off the broadcast sound when you are called to speak
- Note that there is a 20- to 30-second lag between the call and the broadcast
Send your comment to email@example.com by noon on the day of the board meeting
Design and Project Management Division, Planning Department
Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
612.230.6463 / JRoessler@minneapolisparks.org