2022 Linden Hills Reindeer Day is back! Organized by local businesses and sponsored by Linden Hills Neighborhood Council, this festive FREE event is filled with holiday fun for the whole family. Expect marshmallow roasting, photos with Santa, holiday storytelling, free crafts, live music, art vendors, and more from all the amazing shops near 43rd & Upton.
Events & Happenings:
- Take family photos with Santa, meet Mrs.Claus, decorate cards for Little Wishes, and free balloon twisting at Mint Orthodontics.
- Free holiday craft and storyteller at Heartfelt.
- Outdoor fire pits, marshmallow roasting, hot chocolate, live music, and art vendors at Jones Coffee.
- Outdoor winter garden with heaters and live music inside at Everett and Charlie.
- Letters to Santa writing station by Quill & Cue at Bremer Bank, featuring a hot cocoa bar sponsored by Bremer Bank.
- Winter stories, crafts, & book sale at Linden Hills Library.
- Cookies for everyone, and with purchase, a free bag of “Reindeer Fuel” dog treats at Copilot Dog Outfitters.
- Fire pits at 43rd & Upton Pocket Park.
Opportunities to give:
LHINC’s Annual Coat Drive: Linden Hills Neighborhood Council will be collecting new or gently used (washed) winter coats, hats, gloves, mittens, boots, and snow pants at Bremer Bank for Camden Collective. Learn more here.
Art Supply Drive: Everett & Charlie is accepting new art supply donations.