December 17 & 18, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
St. Thomas the Apostle parking lot (2914 W. 44th Street)
LHiNC is again partnering with St. Thomas the Apostle and Waite House for a Holiday Food and Toy Drive on Saturday, December 17 and Sunday, December 18. Collected donations will be delivered to and distributed by Waite House in South Minneapolis.
How can you help?
- Please bring donations of: food, hygiene items (see list below), and NEW, UNWRAPPED toys for ages 0-15 years old.
- Volunteer to help us collect donations. Sign up online for a two-hour shift to help us collect donations.
Thank you in advance for donating food, toys and/or your time! Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Needed Food & Hygiene Items
- Olive oil and vegetable oil
- Flour, sugar – 4# bags or smaller
- Meat soups
- Chili with meat
- Canned chicken, tuna or salmon
- Canned fruit, in light syrup or own juice
- Assorted canned vegetables
- Diced tomatoes
- Coffee in small bags
- Whole grain cereals
- Old fashioned oats, instant oatmeal packets
- Jelly and jam
- Peanut butter
- 100% fruit juice
- Bar soap
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Razors and shaving cream
- Feminine products
- Toilet paper, facial tissues
- Dish soap – small bottles
- Laundry soap