Proceeds go to the community! Funds from the Silent Auction will enable LHiNC to continue to support the neighborhood. Here are some examples of the recipients of our funding:
- entertainment at the Linden Hills Festival
- printing and delivery of the bi-monthly Linden Hills Line
- Linden Hills Park events including the Corn Feed, Fall Fest, the Halloween party, Winterfest, and summertime movies in the park!
- the Lake Harriet Winter Kite Festival
- grants to neighborhood scout troops, the Linden Hills Library, Linden Hills Chamber Orchestra, Minneapolis Pops Orchestra, Linden Hills Chamber Orchestra, Southwest Community Education Green Team, and others
- scholarships for students at Southwest High School
What can I donate? This year's Silent Auction is seeking items and services from residents and businesses. Get creative with your ideas! Are you an artist who could donate one of your creations- a painting of the Bandshell or a great framed photo? How about promoting your home-based business? Or, do you work at a business that would like some exposure at the Festival with over 3,000 attending?
How will this benefit me or my business? Donors receive recognition on the Linden Hills website, Linden Hills Line, as well as at the Festival itself. In addition, you will be helping your neighborhood, and get a tax deduction.
Where do I send my donation?
Mail to: LHiNC, PO Box 24049, Minneapolis, MN 55424, or contact LHiNC Silent Auction committee members to arrange for delivery: Tippy Madden (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Becky Allen (email@example.com).
Please complete the online form below to include an item in the Linden Hills Festival Silent Auction.